Pages from an early 20th Century Catalog of the Delaware Chair Company.
The Delaware Chair Company was founded in 1870 and continued until 1935 when all of its equipment was moved to West Virginia. The company moved into the facility vacated by the Delaware Manufacturing Company (est. 1863) located on Flax St.
The majority of furniture made by the company was for commercial or institutional use and was sold across the country.